Introducing Physio-therapeutic Massages!
Physio -Massage Therapy is a specific & results – oriented therapy can enhance and speedup the healing process, restoration and rejuvenation to optimal mobility to joints & muscle , increase flexibilty.
What are the benefits of Physio-therapeutic Massages?
- Reduction in muscle tension, Muscular pain and discomfort
- Increase range of motion, leading to enhanced performance
- Decreased muscle stiffness and soreness after physical activity
- Reduced recovery time post injury
- Increased levels of relaxation and reduction in physical and psychological stress levels
- Improves sleep quantity and quality
- Reduce aches & pains
- Muscles will be cleaned, flexible and ready for action
- Improves blood circulation
- Clear mind, peaceful & calm emotions, reduce stress, anxiety
- Clear constipation
- Longer & deeper breathing
- Improves lymphatic drainage and detoxification
- Drains out toxins and lactic acid from the muscles
What are the following issues?
- Plantar fasciitis
- Painful of stiff movement: shoulder, neck, stiffness, immobility
- Pain from body’s fascia, tendons, ligaments
- Restricted range of motion issues
- Brain fog, stress, anxiety, restlessness, depression, emotional distrubance
- Short breathing
- Beck pain/ Tension headaches
- Upperback/ Shoulder pain
- Computer shoulder
- Shooting pain/ Numbness down the arm
- Lower back/ Hip pain
- Shooting pain/ Numbness down the leg
- Pain down the side of the thigh
How does it works?
Hot pack & therapeutic pain release oil applied over the painful area & gentle to Intense pressure Massage (depend upon your body), Joint mobilization & Stretch release techniques work together to loosen tight tissues with unprecedented speed, safety, and profound results.
Our experts will teach Exercises that helps you to strengthen muscle & increase flexibility.